• Follow the trail boss! - Please keep the goup in sight as this is tricky country and a rider can get lost quickly.
• Stay on pathways, if a pathway has been cut out to follow please stay on the path unless otherwise instructed.
• Stay off fields, unless the trail boss indicates it is okay to enter. Keep to the edge of the field as much as possible.
• We ask all participants to please leave the premises the way they found them upon arrival. Please remove all trash and take it home with you. Please scoop up after your horses when parked in the driveway and put it in your trailer. No littering will be tolerated.
• No smoking and no alcohol will be greatly appreciated by the land owner.
• If bringing a colt, please plan to pony it.
• No dogs and no studs please.
• Please do not chase the cattle.
• If your horse kicks, please indicate such by tying a red ribbon or red wrap on its tail.